(Please print, complete and mail this form.)
To confirm a reservation it is necessary that this form is filled in and signed, then mailed to us with the necessary payment. Enrollment requests are processed on a first-received basis. Due to enrollment limitations we may not be able accept all requests for enrollment. In this case we may offer you alternate dates which you may elect to accept or decline within seven days.
(List all participants and non-participants separately and include with this form)
City__________________________ State__________ Zip Code________
Emergency Contact phone number: ____________________________
Special or dietary needs:_____________________________
*I have read and agree to the Enrollment Terms and Conditions (see below)
Signature (required) X _________________________________________________
__From arrival in Cortona Saturday April 8, 2023 to checkout Saturday April 15, 2023.
"Treasures of Tuscany & Umbria" Accommodation Choice & Price Calculation
__Special Hotel Plans: Based on availability. (Pricing as of December 2022). Based on availability.
___$3,990.00 per person Tour Participant one week w/ private room/bath
w/breakfasts and 7 dinners/ 6 lunches.
___$3850.00 per person double occupancy/shared room for two Tour Participants
w/breakfasts and7 dinners/ 6 lunches.
*Group Meal Plan (GMP): Includes daily Italian breakfast, lunch, dinner, wine tasting.
Total Due: $_______________
US$350.00 deposit per person due with enrollment form. Those enrolling after January 8, 2023 please remit payment in full.
Total Deposit Due: $_________
Preferred Payment Method (See Enrollment Terms and Conditions below)
Personal Checks, Bank Checks & USPS Money Orders accepted only. Make checks and/or USPS Money Orders payable to: “Patrick J. Mahoney TA”
For Bank of America customers you may pay deposits and balances due via Electronic Transfer within the bank. To pay in this method please email us so we can inform you of the correct account info for transfer purposes. Email us at email@example.com
Mail completed form to:
"Treasures of Tuscany & Umbria" 2023
367 West Broadway
Gardner, MA 01440
Terms & Conditions
The Toscana Americana "Treasures of Tuscany & Umbria" tour period is for one week from upon arrival and check-in in Cortona on Saturday April 8, 2023 until the following Saturday April 15, 2023 at the time of check-out unless arranged otherwise.
Arrival and Departure
Participants are responsible for their own travel to and from Cortona unless participating in the Escorted Group Travel. Escorted Group Travel is offered and included from Florence airport (FLR) to Cortona only on April 8, 2023. Return Escorted Group Travel is offered and included from Cortona to Florence airport (FLR) only on April 15, 2023. All departure times to be indicated at a later date.
Included in the Toscana Americana "Treasures of Tuscany & Umbria" Price:
• One week stay at your assigned three-star hotel including but not limited to Electricity, heat (in the winter) hot water, clean bed linens, towels, soap.
• All sightseeing tours and field trips as specified in the Toscana Americana "Treasures of Tuscany & Umbria” itinerary.
• All lunches and dinners, unless otherwise noted in the Toscana Americana "Treasures of Tuscany & Umbria" tour itinerary. Lunches may be chosen from lunch menu. Dinners are chosen from a prefix menu prepared for our guests. All lunches and dinners are group style.
• Wine and non-alcoholic beverages with lunches and dinners limited to selections prechosen by Toscana Americana. Drinks with lunch and dinner shall be considered as being ¼ liter of wine and ½ liter mineral water per person, per meal.
• All basic tips, including long distance coach drivers and guides, except where national regulations and supplier rules forbid. Participants should consider adding $1.00US per day for extra or exceptional service for all of the above personnel.
English-speaking Guides for all guided day trips as noted in the Toscana Americana “Treasures of Tuscany & Umbria" itinerary.
• Itinerary may be adjusted to accommodate seasonal openings and/or unexpected closing of attractions, restaurants, museums, etc.
• Published Toscana Americana "Treasures of Tuscany & Umbria" prices are Per Person, single occupancy, based on a minimum group of eight registered and enrolled tour participants.
Not Included in the Toscana Americana "Treasures of Tuscany & Umbria " Price:
• Passport fees.
• Round trip transportation to/from guest’s departure point in the USA. Airfare not included. Applicable taxes are not included in Published price.
• Personal Protective Equipment such as but not limited to face masks, gloves, sanitizer and disinfectant
- Transportation to/from Cortona (Unless participating in the Escorted Group Travel).
- Ground transportation in Cortona outside of programmed activities
- Entrance fees to museums and sites outside of Cortona.
• Excess baggage charges. See your air carrier rules.
• Liquor or distilled drinks.
• Entertainment or activities during scheduled free periods during days or evenings.
• Items of a personal nature, including, but not limited to, laundry, extra porterage, etc.
• Optional Baggage and Trip Cancellation Insurance; this is highly recommended.
• Additional courtesy tips for good service.
• U.S. Customs Charges upon return (on goods exceeding $400 per person at last notice).
• Telephone charges
• Supplementary maid service
• Any other expenses, costs or charges not specified in the section titled “Included in the Toscana Americana "Treasures of Tuscany & Umbria”.
• Overnight lodging, meals, transportation, or missed travel services due to airline scheduling, misconnections, or delays.
Toscana Americana reserves the right to change accommodations and itinerary in the case of force majeure. The customer shall inform Toscana Americana in writing whether he chooses to withdraw or to benefit from the alternate package within and not after 2 days from receipt of the alternate proposal. Should the customer fail to accept any variations, Toscana Americana shall return only the sums of money received within 7 working days from receipt of the communication from the customer.
Covid-19 Protocols and Safety Measures
To respect our local host communities/countries and to ensure the safety and health of our guests and participants we follow the safety measures and protocols in place by our host communities/countries at the time of any given workshop or program or tour. These measures and protocols may vary and or change from time to time as well as during the course of any given workshop or program or tour and we will adapt to and abide by official safety measures and protocols. All of our guests and participants, without exception, are expected to adapt to and abide by official safety measures and protocols during any given workshop or program or tour in which they are participating. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as face masks are the responsibility of each guest or participant. Health documents such as proof of vaccination or inoculation or other required by a host country, such as Italy for example, are the sole responsibility of each guest or participant. We strongly suggest all such documents are carried on-person at all times during any given workshop or program or tour in which they are participating.
Persons who may be in an at-risk category or state of health are suggested to not participate.
Single private rooms are based upon availability. Double occupancy available upon request and based on availability.
No un-enrolled person or persons may occupy or otherwise share a room or accommodations with enrolled guests/participants. Special permission may be granted with advance notice. If special permission is granted for an un-enrolled person or persons to share or occupy a guest room, the un-enrolled person or persons will be responsible for one-half the regular room rate. All Toscana Americana Workshops accommodations partners cooperate to enforce this position.
1. All prices are in United States dollars.
2. For reservations made more than two months prior to arrival date, a non-refundable deposit in the amount of US$350.00 per person is due with the enrollment form to secure the workshop period. The balance is due no less than 3 months before the arrival date.
3. For bookings made less than 2 months before the arrival date, the total workshop fee is due at the time of booking.
4. Upon receipt of the initial deposit you will receive a receipt/confirmation in writing.
5. Upon a receipt of your final payment 60 days to arrival, you will be sent a final receipt, directions to your accommodations and any other information pertinent to your stay.
6. Please see explanations for Security Deposit and Refunds below.
7. Personal Checks, Bank Checks & USPS Money Orders accepted only. Make checks and/or USPS Money Orders payable to: “Patrick J. Mahoney TA”
8.For Bank of America customers you may pay deposits and balances due via Electronic Transfer within the bank. To pay in this method please email us so we can inform you of the correct account info for transfer purposes. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation of Toscana Americana "Treasures of Tuscany & Umbria" tour
This tour is offered based on a minimum number of 8 Tour Participants. Toscana Americana may cancel this tour if the minimum number of 8 Workshop Participants is not met by March 8, 2023. In the event of cancellation by Toscana Americana enrolled participants will be offered alternative dates or a complete refund.
Cancellation and Refunds
CANCELLATION ONCE FULL FINAL PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE: Any cancellation notification must be made in writing to Toscana Americana in writing.
Cancellations received between January 7, 2023 and February 7, 2023: 50% of the total enrollment fee is forfeited unless we are able to enroll another participant in the tour. If another participant is enrolled, your full payment will be refunded once new re-booking of the tour is confirmed.
Cancellations received between February 8, 2023 and March 7, 2023: 75% of the total enrollment fee is forfeited unless we are able to enroll another participant in the tour. If another participant is enrolled, your full payment will be refunded once new re-booking of the tour is confirmed.
Cancellations received between March 8, 2023 and April 15, 2023: 100% of the total enrollment fee is forfeited unless we are able to enroll another participant in the tour. If another participant is enrolled, your full payment will be refunded once new re-booking of the tour is confirmed.
Please be advised that it is extremely difficult to re-book the tour once a cancellation is made within the 90 days prior to arrival date. Notification of cancellation must be in writing. NO REFUNDS ARE GIVEN FOR ANY UNUSED PORTION OF THE PROGRAM.
No refunds are given for any unused portion of the workshop program, itinerary, or services described.
Damages & Charges
Guests are required to act in a responsible manner at all times. The client is responsible for ensuring that the property is left upon departure in the same general condition and repair as on arrival. Toscana Americana reserves the right to recover from clients the cost of any loss or damage caused by a failure to respect the property, fixtures, or fittings. Toscana Americana reserves the right to recover from clients the cost of excessive use of the telephone. Clients are required to use their long- distance calling cards or credit cards when placing long-distance calls. Low rate per minute international calling cards are available locally
Insurance is not provided. You are strongly advised to make the necessary arrangements with a reliable insurance company to cover all stages of the holiday including flight or transport cancellations as well as for cancellation of the group tour booking. Your travel agent should be able to help you with this. Trip insurance can be purchased at https://www.insuremytrip.com/ .
We cannot be held responsible for events beyond our control such as breakdowns, leaks, power cuts, water shortages, floods, storm damage, strikes or force majeure deposit. We will do our best to resolve any complaints to the best of our ability.
We cannot accept liability for fortuitous events such as acts of God or war, riots or civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural disasters, fire, adverse weather conditions, or consequences of any person during the course of the holiday stay. Toscana Americana shall not be held responsible in any way for any damage caused by or to travelers or customers if they do not undertake or complete their journey, nor for any contretemps during the journey due to delays, breakdowns or failure of the means of transport, nor illness, bad weather, strikes nor for any other reason due to force majeure. These conditions must be accepted by all members of the group tour party. We can not reduce or waive these terms in the event of circumstances beyond control such as illness, injury or death, flight cancellations, war, civil uprisings, terrorist attacks, labor strikes, earthquakes, floods, storm damage or force majeure. If, for reasons beyond our control, we are forced to cancel the booking, we will do our best to find a suitable alternative rental property or rental period.
A note to Participants
Please understand that many of the conveniences, which we accept as normal in the USA and some other countries, are not always as readily available in rural Italy. It is very important to bring with you all medications and prescriptions. Your needs may be difficult to meet in another country. You should understand that the electrical systems in Italy function on a 220-voltage current. We have done everything possible to make available any necessary electrical adapters that may be needed. However, we suggest you bring your own as well. You may experience a power or telephone outage during a storm or other related interference, which is fairly normal. Please understand that these occurrences are totally out of our control and that we cannot make refunds due to happenings such as these during your stay. Generally the outages are for short periods of time and will not result in any major inconvenience. All day trips require walking. Streets in the hill towns are usually sloped and paved with chiseled stones. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended along with a variety of clothing for various weather conditions. Also, U.S.Customs does not permit meat products and other items into the USA. Please check before you purchase items to be sure they will be allowed entry into other countries.